- You need a Vida Network Account to access Vida Network Voice Services. Vida Network asks for some personal information when you create a Vida Network Account, including your alternate contact information and a password, which is used to protect your account from unauthorized access. A Vida Network Account allows you to access many of our services that require registration. You will also be asked to choose a Vida Network phone number that will be assigned for your use, and any forwarding telephone numbers that may be used in conjunction with the service.
- Vida Network Voice Services stores, processes and maintains your call history, voicemail greeting(s), voicemail messages, Short Message Service (SMS) messages, recorded conversations, and other data related to your account in order to provide the service to you.
- When you use Vida Network Voice Services, the servers automatically record certain information. Similar to other web services, Vida Network Voice Services records information such as account activity (including storage usage, number of log-ins), data displayed or clicked on (including UI elements, links); and other log information (including browser type, IP-address, date and time of access, cookie ID, and referrer URL). Vida Network's servers also automatically collect telephony log information (including calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information, and types of calls).
- Vida Network maintains and processes your Vida Network Voice Services account and its contents to provide the Vida Network Voice service to you and to improve our services.
- Vida Network's computers process the information in your messages for various purposes, including formatting and displaying the information to you, playing you your messages, backing up your messages, and other purposes relating to offering you Vida Network Voice Services.
- Vida Network may send you information related to your Vida Network Voice Services account or other Vida Network services.
- Voicemail Transcription - if you use Vida Network Voice Services's voicemail transcription service, Vida Network may transcribe voicemail messages into text and email and/or SMS the resulting text to the email account or phone number(s) designated in your user settings. Vida Network's computers process the information in your messages for various purposes, including formatting and displaying the information to you, delivering related links, backing up your messages, and other purposes relating to offering you Vida Network Voice Services.
Information sharing and onward transfer
- You may change your Vida Network Voice Services account settings and you may upgrade or downgrade your account through the "settings" section.
- You may organize or delete your, voicemail greeting(s), voicemail messages (both audio and/or transcriptions), Short Message Service (SMS) messages, and recorded conversations through your Vida Network Voice Services account or terminate your account through the Vida Network Account section of Vida Network Voice Services settings. Such deletions or terminations will take immediate effect in your account view. Residual copies of deleted data and accounts may take up to 90 days to be deleted from our active servers and may remain in our offline backup systems. Call history for billable calls will remain visible on your account and be retained in Vida Network systems for accounting purposes. Call history for billable calls will be retained in Vida Network systems for accounting purposes.
Vida Network adheres to the US Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or our registration, see the Department of Commerce's web site.